Providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary. Any personal data provided to us is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you have given your consent. If, however, you decide not to provide us with the data necessary to respond to the contact form and you do not consent to their processing, unfortunately we will not be able to provide you with an answer.
Your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the following rights:
1. The right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing.
2. The right to object to processing.
3. The right to transfer personal data.
4. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously given such consent.
5. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of your personal data by us.
6. The administrator of personal data is:
Newbet Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
ul. Morszyńska 38
You can exercise the above rights in accordance with the principles described in art. 16 – 21 GDPR, by sending a message to the following e-mail address: